Are you the next member of our Chilli Frog team?
Chilli Frog Marketing is a full service, creative Marketing Agency based in Kingscliff, NSW, specialising in web design, graphic design, copywriting and marketing support. With continued growth, we are on the lookout for a casual Graphic Designer (with the aim to move to part-time) to join our close-knit team.
We value flexibility and work-life balance to enjoy the things we love whilst delivering the highest level of design and service to our clients. You will be supported and valued beyond the norm because we feel strongly that happy staff make for a fun and creative environment – allowing us to produce our very best work.
We work to a very high standard as we are passionate about design and being part of our client’s journey and making a positive impact on their business.
We work with a variety of corporate clients, government and not-for-profits in the renewable energy space through to entrepreneurs and new business owners. Check out our portfolio for some of our recent works.
- Logo design and brand guidelines
- Marketing collateral from brochures to pull up banners, annual reports, presentations, corporate stationery and digital ads
- eDM design and campaign management via Mailchimp and HubSpot
- Social media designs
- Ability to deliver creative outputs in line with brand guidelines including fonts, colour palettes and tone
- Qualifications in Graphic Design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Highly self-motivated and happy to take guidance/feedback
- Autonomous worker happy to take initiative and run with it
- Stickler for the tiny details
- Ability to meet deadlines
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will seamlessly fit into our team. If you are an autonomous, highly motivated worker who shows initiative with creative flair, we want to hear from you. You will work under our Senior Graphic Designer and Director.
Casual role to start with the view to move to permanent part-time for the right candidate. Flexible working conditions for the right applicant.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume and portfolio of recent works. Let us know who you are and why you’d like to join our team.
As part of the application process, there will be a small test task to complete to ensure we are the right fit.